Science & Health
NASA astronaut Scott Kelly was all smiles 30 March as he spoke to earth from the International Space Station which he described as like coming my old home.
Mar 31, 2015
Kirobo, a companion robot that recently returned to Japan from the International Space Station (ISS), was awarded two Guinness World Records on 27 March for being the first robot to have a conversation in space and reaching the highest height as a robot from earth.
Mar 27, 2015
Early predator had key position in food network 250 million years before dinosaurs arrived.
Mar 27, 2015
High prices reflect the environmental cost of waste thrown into the citys picturesque Guanabara Bay.
Mar 25, 2015
Kibo Robot Project developed worlds first robot astronaut to understand human/robot co-existence.
Mar 24, 2015
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection