Science & Health
Today, on fast Track To Fitness, we will see a few upperbody workouts you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 4, 2014
Kakrar Bhaja (Bengali Crab fry)
Crab - 250 gm
Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Besan flour - 50 gm
Rice flour - 50 gm
A few Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients and marinate for an hour.
2. Fry the crab, until it's golden brown & crisp.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 3, 2014
We will see how to make the 'Choco Whisky Martini' on this episode of On The Rocks.
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCocktail
Subscribe to YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cocktailventuno
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoCocktail
Oct 3, 2014
- Infant's remains with strangely mummified hand discovered, but how?
- 2000-year-old horse discovered in Pompeii: How was the animal different from modern ones
- Octopus came from space in icy meteors, says new study
- Aliens exist but in parallel universes – and we might actually see them someday
- Scientists want to CRISPR extinct Woolly Mammoths back into existence to fight global warming