Science & Health
British astronaut filmed the stunning time-lapse of Earth whilst aboard the International Space Station.
Feb 9, 2016
Don't kiss at Rio Carnival, Brazil scientists tell pregnant women after finding Zika virus in saliva
The volcano has erupted causing a 2km radius evacuation zone to be put in place.
Feb 5, 2016
Japan: Sakurajima volcano erupts 30 miles from Sendai nuclear plant spewing lava and ash 2km into sky
Nasaâ€™s Jet Propulsion Laboratory announced on 2 January that an asteroid could pass extremely close to Earth next month, much closer than the Moon. Asteroid 2013 TX68 will make its closest pass by Earth on 5 March.
Feb 4, 2016
A stunning Nasa animation has captured magnetic field activity on the sun from January 2011 to July 2013, displaying it through multi-coloured moving lines. The video, uploaded online on 29 January, shows how magnetic field lines shoot off the powerful star, with some looping back towards the surface.
Feb 3, 2016
India braces for Zika virus; to issue advisory for pregnant women travelling to disease-hit countries
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle