Science & Health
Tim Peake: Astronaut shows UK sparkling from space
Feb 19, 2016
A fast-growing tumbleweed known as hairy panic took over a street in the Victorian rural town of Wangaratta on 17 February with homes clogged by the weed and frustrated residents complaining of the clean-up time. As winds pick up, the wild tumbleweed has covered properties, gardens and garages.
Feb 18, 2016
9 hours ago
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle