Science & Health
A Soyuz capsule carrying Nasa astronaut Scott Kelly and Russian cosmonauts Mikhail Kornienko and Sergey Volkov landed in Kazakhstan on 2 March. The landing took place in a steppe near the Kazakh city of Zhezkazgan at 10.26am local time.
Mar 2, 2016
Scottish residents reported seeing a bright flash of light streaking across the night sky on 29 February. The phenomenon was captured on CCTV and dashcam, and images and video clips began circulating on social media. Many Scottish residents took to Twitter to report the sighting and speculate on what they had witnessed.
Mar 1, 2016
Calling it bittersweet, Nasa astronaut Scott Kelly handed over command of the International Space Station to Tim Kopra on 29 February, as he prepared to return home after enduring the longest US spaceflight.
Mar 1, 2016
2 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland