Prince Harry led the nation in a poignant two minutes silence to commemorate those who lost their lives in past and more recent conflicts at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas, Staffordshire, on 11 November. Harry took a moment to view the names of fallen soldiers inscribed onto the Armed Forces Memorial after laying down a wreath. He also made a speech at the commemoration whereby he quoted Rupert Brookes poem, The Soldier.
Nov 12, 2016
Prime Minister Theresa May, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and many others joined a service at the Cenotaph in London for Remembrance Sunday. Those killed in past and present conflicts were remembered with a two minutes silence at 11 am. Dressed in black, the Queen laid a wreath of poppies at the memorial. 750 Armed Forces members marched past the Cenotaph. 2016 marks the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme.
Nov 13, 2016
Suits actress Meghan Markle to meet Queen Elizabeth on Sunday; will Prince Harry make first official appearance with girlfriend?
Meghan Markle takes a break from Suits season 6 shooting to visit Prince Harry; stays with boyfriend at Kensington Palace
Kate Middleton 'really keen' to see Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle; Suits actress to visit royal family this month?
Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle; Kensington Palace hits out at 'abuse and harassment' Suits actress suffered
Who is Sarah Ann Macklin? Everything you need to know about British model's relationship with Prince Harry
12 minutes ago
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Virat Kohli's county no-show a lost opportunity? India captain answers question ahead of England tour
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Iceland vs Nigeria: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group D live stream, TV listings and start time
- Tik Tik Tik review by audience: Live updates
- Meet porn star Natalya Nemchinova, who is turning out to be Russia's hottest World Cup fan [Photos]
- Jamba Lakidi Pamba movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Kaala box office collection: Rajinikanth's film no match to Kabali's business
- TFPC wages war against Tamil Rockers, blocks two domains of the notorious site