The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry put on their running shoes today. The Royals took part in a training relay race at Londons Olympic Park. They were joined by world-record runner Paula Radcliffe and British 400m record holder Iwan Thomas.The Heads Together training day was part of a campaign to promote mental well-being. It was the first event held at the new London Marathon Community Track.
Feb 5, 2017
Princess Diana statue: Princes William and Harry commission statue 20 years after their mother's death
Queen Elizabeth II has made her first public appearance this year. She attended St Mary Magdalene Church, near her Sandringham estate, on Sunday morning.She was accompanied by Prince Philip and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.The Royal had missed several public events over the Christmas period because of lingering respiratory illness.
Jan 8, 2017
Queen Elizabeth II has missed the New Year’s Day church service because of a heavy cold. The monarch had already missed a Christmas Day service because of the illness. It was the first time the Queen did not attend since the Royal family started celebrating Christmas at Sandringham in 1988.Her husband, Prince Philip, went to both church services in St. Mary Magdalene church.
Jan 1, 2017
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- iPhone X available with zero down payment, EMIs as low as Rs 5,599
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Race 3 full HD movie leaked online, free download likely to affect worldwide box office collection
- Kiara Advani's masturbation video leaked: Clip from Lust Stories goes viral on social media [Video]
- Goli Soda 2 full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Meet porn star Natalya Nemchinova, who is turning out to be Russia's hottest World Cup fan [Photos]
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor's love story: Is marriage on the cards?