Articles by Karan Kaushik
According to reports, Hanif said that there should be a mutual understanding between the two countries and that no person should be killed in a conflict between India and Pakistan.
17 hours ago
Public health system in crisis: CAG report says most healthcare clinics face 24 to 38 % medical staff crunch
Agnivesh told media that it was a "murderous assault" and that he has requested the police to look into the matter.
4 days ago
Kerala Rains LIVE updates: PM Modi to visit state on Friday evening; more than 52,000 families evacuated
Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was admitted to New Delhi's All India Institute of Medical Sciences on June 11. Politicos are dropping in to inquire about his health.
6 days ago
Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93: Last rites to be held at Vijay Ghat tomorrow
- Reliance denies joint venture with Alibaba; says there was no Mukesh Ambani-Jack Ma meet
- Rupee recovers marginally after falling to record low
- Who is Satya Pal Malik? The newly-appointed Governor of Jammu and Kashmir
- India's small to mid-sized renewable energy firms fighting consolidation wave
- Nasser Hussain: Virat Kohli has put England debate to bed, shown class in tough conditions