A Burundi general who was part of a failed coup attempt in May said on 9 July his group was still working to oust President Pierre Nkurunziza, accusing him of stoking ethnic divisions in a country still trying to recover from civil war.
Jul 10, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: 'I Didn't Expect to be Rejected'; Afghanistan's Women MPs Fail Anisa Rasooli from Becoming First Female Supreme Court Judge
Embattled Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts was fired on 8 July following criticism of his handling of rioting triggered by the death of Freddie Gray, from injuries suffered in police custody and a subsequent surge in homicides.
Jul 9, 2015
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Delhi hotel brawl case: BSP leader's son Ashish Pandey surrenders after video goes viral
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Life after death proof? Man claims to have seen biblical scripts during near-death experience
- UFO spotted in broad daylight in Mexico; Could it be a flying plastic bag?
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- HAL a white elephant? MoD report reveals startling cost spike when fighter jets are made in India
- Sabarimala row: Rahul Easwar's wife weeps alleging foul play over arrest