US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Monday (23 November) reiterated his call from the day before to bring back waterboarding, a harsh interrogation technique that President Barack Obama and others have called torture.
Nov 24, 2015
US politicians condemned Pfizerâ€™s deal with Allergan as a tax dodge on Monday
Nov 24, 2015
Police complaint against Aamir Khan for 'scaring people' with intolerance remark, security increased at actor's house
11 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- BJP tickets for MS Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir? India cricketers may contest 2019 elections - Report
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Are India's super-rich and teeming tribe of millionaires paying all their taxes?
- After #MeToo, Bengaluru NGO starts #MenToo to speak out against women harassers
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system