Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (26 November) Britain should join air strikes against the Islamic State (IS) in Syria, saying the UK should not â€˜out-sourceâ€™ security to allies. Cameron attempted to persuade MPs to back the action in a speech in the House of Commons.
Nov 26, 2015
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean
- UFO spotted in broad daylight in Mexico; Could it be a flying plastic bag?
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them