The Help to Buy: ISA scheme will be introduced on 1 December 2015.
Nov 26, 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (25 November) that stopping terrorist attacks such as the ones recently in Paris would require a pan-European effort, with better cooperation and border protection by EU member states. Camerons comments came during his official visit to Vienna, where he met with Austrias Chancellor Werner Faymann to discuss issues of EU reform, the fight Islamic State (IS) and the refugee crisis.
Nov 27, 2015
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- H-1B visas to undergo major changes in favour of US workers making things tougher for foreign nationals
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests