As the US faces growing pressure and nuclear missile threats from North Korea, President-elect Donald Trump rebukes the recluse nation. He took to Twitter to say Pyongyangs nuclear ambitions would not happen after the Norths leader Kim Jong-un said his country is close to test-firing intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Jan 3, 2017
Hindutva case: No political party can seek votes based on caste, creed or religion, says Supreme Court
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?