Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos and Marxist Farc rebel leader Rodrigo Londono signed a new, revised peace accord on 24 November. The new agreement will end 52 years of war, and was put together in a month after the original was defeated in a referendum on 2 October. This time it will not be put to a popular vote but will be presented to Congress directly.
Nov 25, 2016
Over 100 protesters gathered to take action over a pay dispute.
Nov 25, 2016
Demonetisation: Economy in turmoil; PM Modi leaves for Hyderabad to address DGPs, attend yoga session
Demonetisation: Will Rajinikanth, Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Babu join hands with BJP to counter negative campaign?
Demonetisation row: "Multi-pronged, calibrated approach to curb black economy," Centre tells Supreme Court
Addressing party guests at The Ritz on 23 November, Nigel Farage hailed the revolution in America that has put Donald Trump in charge while referring to Obama as ghastly. Farage said he expected a “complete realignment” of British politics, and that he suspected the ruling Conservative party “were not fit with the legacy of Brexit.” The interim Ukip leaders comments come just two days after US President-elect Donald Trump called for Farage to be named the UKs ambassador to the US.
Nov 24, 2016
EU Parliament President Schulz announces that he will instead return to German politics but said, ‘I will carry on my functions as president of the European Parliament with the same strength and conviction until the end of my mandate.’
Nov 24, 2016
Evening wrap: Rupee hits record low, 6 more held over Baahubali clip leak, Madonna stands by son, and more
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Sabarimala LIVE: Protests intensify as women wait to enter temple; section 144 imposed
- UFO researcher spots cube-sized structure entering Sun from NASA's SOHO feed