AIADMK merger talks: O Panneerselvam to be CM, Palaniswami to be party chief; is Amma's legacy intact?
Ravi Shankar Prasad stirs controversy by claiming 'Muslims don't vote for BJP' but it still gave them 'proper sanctity'
Rajnath Singh appeals to states to ensure safety of Kashmiris saying they are 'equal citizens' of India
H-1B visa issue: Arun Jaitley 'strongly raises' issue with US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on 3-day visit to Washington DC
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Desperate times for INS multi-role chopper as China displays Z-20 helicopters
- Ayodhya case: CJI Ranjan Gogoi cancels foreign trip to ensure timely verdict
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death