Conservative Party members have gathered in Birmingham for their annual autumn conference, which is Theresa Mays first as leader and prime minister. The UK will ignore pessimists and push on with its plans to the European Union to unlock and outward facing Global Britain, Theresa May declared to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham today (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Wyeth: LeT warns Indian Army in J&K of 'tough 2018' in first issue of its online magazine
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Tollywood Sex Racket: The 'is she flexible?'query that raised alarm and saved Telugu actress from scandal