Mulayam says Akhilesh will be next CM of UP: Did Netaji just surrender or give a glimpse of his strategy for Assembly elections 2017?
UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Kerala IAS officers' mass leave: CM Pinarayi Vijayan gives the cold shoulder, says protest is unjustifiable
Israels ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev, has issued an apology after a senior embassy official was caught on camera reportedly saying that he wanted to take down pro-Palestinian ministers.According to reports, footage from an undercover sting operation showed senior political officer of the Israeli embassy, Shai Masot, talking to Maria Strizzolo, former chief of staff to Conservative MP Robert Halfons – sometime in October 2016. The conversation was recorded by a reporter from Al-Jazeeras investigative team at a London restaurant.
Jan 8, 2017
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: Missing man flypast honours Surya Kiran pilot Sahil Gandhi on Day 1