Ukip leadership hopeful Steven Woolfe MEP has been hospitalised after collapsing in the European Parliament in Strasbourg. Reports are that an altercation took place during a meeting of Ukip MEPs the morning of 6 October.
Oct 6, 2016
Evening wrap: India to seal border with Pak by 2018, Apple iPhone 7 launch in India, Mirzya review and more
Steven Woolfe was hospitalised on 6 October after an altercation with fellow MEP Mike Hookem. This video tells you all you need to know about the Ukip leadership hopeful.
Oct 6, 2016
Amit Shah condemns Rahul Gandhi's 'khoon ki dalaali' comment, lauds media for boosting Indian Army's morale
Jayalalithaa health update: As Swamy demands President's Rule in Tamil Nadu, Rahul Gandhi visits Apollo Hospital
15 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- UFO researcher spots bizarre flying object in the skies, and it is not meteor
- Manipur University standoff: Students and staff relentless in agitation against Vice Chancellor
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Passports of 8 NRI husbands cancelled for dumping their wives