UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Kerala IAS officers' mass leave: CM Pinarayi Vijayan gives the cold shoulder, says protest is unjustifiable
Israels ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev, has issued an apology after a senior embassy official was caught on camera reportedly saying that he wanted to take down pro-Palestinian ministers.According to reports, footage from an undercover sting operation showed senior political officer of the Israeli embassy, Shai Masot, talking to Maria Strizzolo, former chief of staff to Conservative MP Robert Halfons – sometime in October 2016. The conversation was recorded by a reporter from Al-Jazeeras investigative team at a London restaurant.
Jan 8, 2017
UP Assembly election 2017: No end to bickering as Mulayam says he is Samajwadi Party chief, Akhilesh merely CM
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- Manohar Parrikar to be accorded state funeral with full military honours at Miramar beach
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention