BSF strictly enforces no-mobile phone rule while on duty; Centre plans to develop app for forces to air grievances
Manipur Assembly elections 2017: PRJA's convenor Erendro Leichombam wants to make the state self-sufficient
Irony of Indian politics: Tamil Nadu is stable without a dynastic successor, UP in serious trouble despite family rule
A week of protests against President-elect Donald Trump started with a march in Washington DC. Ahead of Trump’s presidential inauguration on 20 January, Rev. Al Sharpton led a few thousand protesters to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. Around 30 groups, most anti-Trump, have permits to protest the inauguration. The Women’s March on Washington on 21 January could attract up to 200,000 protesters.
Jan 15, 2017
'Current leaders have resorted to cheap and dirty politics,' says Robert Vadra about Haryana minister's Gandhi comment
After eight years in office US President Barack Obama published his final weekly message on Saturday, 14 January 2017.
Jan 14, 2017
Haryana Minister Anil Vij says Mahatma Gandhi will be removed from currency notes; PM Modi a bigger brand
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack
- Another pay hike for central govt employees before Lok Sabha elections 2019?