The Conservatives have held on to former Prime Minister David Camerons seat but with a sharply reduced majority. Robert Courts won the seat with a majority of 5,702 votes, 45% of the ballot. David Cameron had previously won with a majority of more than 25,000 votes.
Oct 21, 2016
Morning Brief: 70 Nobel laureates endorse Clinton, 35 killed in bus accident in J&K, new Meizu budget smartphone release date and more
Karena Virginia claims Republican presidential nominee grabbed her breast.
Oct 20, 2016
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte declared that the United States has lost and that he had realigned with China and Russia, saying it was them against the world. Duterte made the comments in China, where he is visiting business people to pave the way for what he calls a new commercial alliance.
Oct 20, 2016
Evening wrap: Jayalalithaa may 'return soon', Sivakasi accident kills 9, Rajnath assures smooth release of ADHM and more
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A out of stock? Here's how to buy Rs 5,999 smartphone right now
- US offers India top of the line MQ-9 Reaper armed drones
- Modi-government no-confidence motion: BJP to move privilege motion against Rahul for 'lying,' 'misleading' house
- Newly-wed wife thrashes husband for having extra-marital affair [VIDEO]
- Hyderabad cab driver arrested for putting up rider's number on toilet wall, victim says she received lewd texts
- TDP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's support ahead of no-confidence motion against Modi govt