France presidential elections 2017: What Rahul Gandhis & Arvind Kejriwals can learn from Emmanuel Macron
Kapil Mishra threatens to go on hunger strike from Wednesday if AAP leaders don't release details of foreign trips
Corbyn promised to end the parking charges in NHS hospitals across the UK on 8 May, calling them a charge on sickness.
May 8, 2017
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain breaks silence on bribery allegations, says Kapil Mishra has lost 'mental balance'
Tamil Nadu: Subramanian, business partner of AIADMK minister Vijayabaskar, found dead at his residence
The curious timing of the fall of Arvind Kejriwal, Lalu Prasad: Is BJP winning back Delhi & Bihar it lost in 2015?
Protesters who didnt believe in either of the candidates in the French presidential election took to the streets on 7 May to voice their frustration in having to vote for someone they did not support. The victory for Emmanuel Macron over Marine Le Pen comes amid one of the lowest turnouts in recent French history with 25% of voters abstaining.
May 8, 2017
- Bakshish Singh is BJP's most honest man: Rahul Gandhi on Haryana MLA's viral video
- Goa's Benaulim village bans immigrants from running tourism-centric business
- To curb cheating, this Karnataka college made students don cartons; license to be revoked
- Malaysia and Turkey may face heat from India for supporting Pakistan
- Caught on camera: Lecturer thrashes student in Bengaluru's Basaveshwara College