President Trump told the Republican Party to “get the job done” and repeal and replace “the disaster that is Obamacare” during the National Republican Congressional Committee fundraiser on Tuesday night. Trump is trying to win the first major legislative battle of his presidency.
Mar 22, 2017
Aam Aadmi Party ropes in at least 145 women candidates for MCD elections: Is Kejriwal taking a leaf out of BJP's playbook?
Furore over Srijato Bandyopadhyay's anti-BJP verse raises the question once again, has freedom of expression ever truly existed in India?
Gina Miller, the investment fund manager who successfully challenged the Government in the courts over Brexit, warned MPs to prepare to take the blame after Britain leaves the EU. Miller believes that tribalism could grow across the country, as well as feelings of anti-London sentiment. The comments come just over a week before the UK Government plans to invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty and trigger two-year-long divorce talks with the EU.
Mar 21, 2017
Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Leon Panetta says U.S. President Donald Trump should apologise to former President Barack Obama over false allegation of wiretapping. FBI Director James Comey told a congressional hearing on 20 March that he had seen no evidence to support a claim by Trump that Obama had wiretapped his campaign headquarters in Manhattans Trump Tower.
Mar 21, 2017
EVMs cannot be tampered with...period! The Kejriwals, Mayawatis and Mamatas are barking up the wrong tree
Here are 3 reasons why Rahul Gandhi will NOT be included in Guinness World Records for losing 27 elections in 5 years
- Kolkata magician attempts Houdini-like trick, drowns in Hooghly river
- Kerala police officer set ablaze by male colleague, dies; accused taken into custody
- WATCH | Gramin Sewa driver attacks policemen with sword after road rage incident in Delhi
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai