External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj in Paris, discusses strategic partnership between India and France
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Three killed, 15 injured after massive explosion in Karachi's Maskan Chowrangi area
- Pak Army vs Sindh Police: Pakistan on brink of civil war; what's happening | Explained
- BJP loses wicket in Maharashtra; Eknath Khadse to play for NCP instead
- Mother kills autistic son, self; she was battling severe depression [full story]