A former Russian prime minister was attacked during a march for murdered opposition figure Boris Nemtsov in Moscow on February 26. Nemtsov was killed on February 27, 2015. Mikhail Kasyanov was attending the march when a liquid was thrown in his face.
Feb 26, 2017
'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi congratulates Indian team for winning Blind T20 Cricket World Cup against Pakistan
Assembly Elections 2017: EC warns parties against making speeches in UP laced with religious, casteist overtones
Post BMC elections 2017: If BJP can join PDP in J&K, why can't there be a Shiv Sena-Congress alliance in Mumbai? | OPINION
During a speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Committee US President Trump said Paris is no longer Paris because of immigration. French President Francois Hollande reacted by pointing out the much lower rates of gun crime in France compared to the US.
Feb 25, 2017
Jayalalithaa niece Deepa Jayakumar announces new party: How will it affect the politics of Tamil Nadu?
US President Donald Trump has attacked fake news while addressing the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Maryland on 25 February. One of Trumps favourite topics, he used the beginning portion of his wide ranging speech to reiterate his belief that organisations that peddle so-called fake news are the enemy of the people.
Feb 25, 2017
- Find Google's targeted ads invasive? Here's how to turn it off
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO