Kansas shooting: President Trump says US 'united in condemning evil,' as White House says attack was racially motivated
A Tucson, Arizona police officer pushes an elderly woman to the ground and pepper sprayed another protester during a rally for migrant workerss rights.
Feb 28, 2017
Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage has renewed his feud with Ukips only MP Douglas Carswell on 28 February. Speaking at a press conference at a Fishing for Leave event in London, Farage declared that Carswell sabotaged him during an EU summit in 2015 and questioned why Carswell joined Ukip when he disagrees with all of the main policies.
Feb 28, 2017
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer defended President Trumps second executive order for a national travel ban, though the 9th Circuit Court had just struck down the administrations latest appeal. When asked why the administration should continue to fight for the first order while preparing a second one that would accomplish the same goal, Spicer stated that the administration believes it had the right and authority in the first place.
Feb 28, 2017
UP Elections 2017: Can Sakshi Maharaj's 'kabristan' comment bury BJP's hopes of winning Assembly polls?
Gurmehar Kaur has given us some hope for the future; fanaticism is not the last word for youngsters | OPINION
Kansas shooting: As Kuchibhotla family prepares for last rites of Srinivas, White House says incident 'disturbing'
Labour took some solace from holding on to Stoke-on-Trent Central, where its new MP, Gareth Snell, had faced a concerted challenge from Ukip leader Paul Nuttall. Nuttall was forced to declare he would be staying on as leader after failing to make significant inroads in a seat which voted 70% for Brexit in last years EU referendum and was seen as a key test of his mission to replace Labour as the natural party of the working class of the Midlands and northern England.
Feb 24, 2017
A group of Mexican activists painted a clear message to the U.S. President Donald Trump on the wall separating both countries on 26 February. The message read: We are neither criminals nor illegals. We are international workers”. The message was painted in light of Trumps vows to build a wall between the two countries and deport millions of undocumented Mexican workers living in the U.S.
Feb 27, 2017
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Southgate delighted for Kane as England make winning start to campaign
- iPhone SE 2 launch canceled? New leak hints at no 4-inch iPhone this year
- Find Google's targeted ads invasive? Here's how to turn it off
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Former TV anchor Tejaswini kills self over suspected marital woes