Modi's 4-nation tour: PM urges Europe to lead fight against terror during meeting with Angela Merkel
New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
Former US President Barack Obama said on Thursday (May 25) he was concerned about how technology advances had made it easier for people to retreat into our own bubbles. In his first speech in Europe since leaving the White House, he also warned against taking peace and prosperity for granted.
May 26, 2017
In a speech during the campaign trail for the upcoming German elections, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that she believes Europe should look after itself and not rely on others, for example the US or UK. I can only say that we Europeans must really take our fate into our own hands, Merkel said one day after the end of the G7 summit in Sicily.
May 28, 2017
Acknowledging Kashmir issue a challenge for Modi govt, Rajnath says Centre will come up with 'permanent solution'
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- Demonetisation threw up political, economic puzzles: Arvind Subramanian
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Indians consider their work 'useless' more than any others in the world: Study