He said a team in Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh is formed in this regard to look into the possibility of holding only one election.
Jun 5, 2018
- Effigy of PM Modi burnt on his birthday; 15 rioters protesting unemployment booked
- China is watching: Story of Delhi journalist caught peddling sensitive Indian info
- Rajasthan woman gang-raped, accused filmed the act and posted online; three held
- Tamil Nadu announces policies for cybersecurity, blockchain, AI
- Karnataka NEET 2020: Amid COVID, 1.19 lakh students appear for exams