A man claiming to be the son of Kim Jong-nam has spoken out in a mysterious video. Kim-Jong-nam, the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, was assassinated in Malaysia in February. In the heavily-censored video, which was uploaded by the Cheollima Civil Defense to YouTube on 7 March, the man identifies himself as Kim Han-sol. He then says he is with other family members, and that they all hope this gets better soon.
Mar 8, 2017
The House of Lords voted on 7 March to give lawmakers more power to reject the final terms of Britains exit from the European Union. The vote, which passed by 366 to 268, attaches an extra condition to the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill, which will allow a meaningful parliamentary vote before Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50. The peers voted 366 to 268 in favour of an amendment which would allow both the House of Commons and Lords to have a final say on the deal on how Britain will leave the EU. Brexit minister David Davis said the government would seek to overturn the changes when the bill is presented for approval to the lower chamber.The British government already suffered a defeat in the House of Lords last week, with peers calling for the rights of EU nationals living in the UK to be protected after Article 50 is triggered.
Mar 8, 2017
Uttar Pradesh election results 2017: If BJP wins, Keshav Prasad Maurya could become chief minister; party leading in 312 constituencies
'ISIS has not failed in India, they will arrive soon', says ex-IPKF intelligence chief Col Ramani Hariharan
Congress politicises ATS killing ISIS Khorasan module terrorist in Lucknow siege: 5 ways this can backfire
IBTimes UK attempts to predict what Hammond has been planning in Number 11.
Mar 7, 2017
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson has sparked controversy after he referred to slaves as immigrants on 6 March. Carson made the comments during a talk with department employees, and the former neurosurgeons remarks have caused outrage on social media. Actor Samuel L Jackson, in a expletive-ridden tweet, said OK!! Ben Carson ... I cant! Immigrants? In the bottom of SLAVE SHIPS??!! MUTHAF***A PLEASE!!.
Mar 7, 2017
As North Korea goes rogue, China will be watching US military movement in the Pacific with eyes wide open
- China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.7 % amid US trade war
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price leaked: What we know so far about Galaxy Note 8 successor
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp