The Queens Speech, which lays out the laws that ministers want to pass in the coming year, took place on 21 June at the Palace of Westminster. Brexit dominated the speech as laws and legislation designed by Theresa May and the Conservatives were laid out to help the process of Britain leaving the EU.
Jun 21, 2017
Discredited former AP chief secretary Krishna Rao makes his case; defends social media posts criticising TDP
The veteran politician is standing in the Lib Dem leadership contest, after being a member of the party since it first began in 1988.
Jun 20, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi arrested in London; to be produced in court
- Fire at Pune bus garage in Shindewadi
- Watch | Bali tourist swept away by huge wave while posing on cliff
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention