US President Donald Trump ordered a missile strike against an Assad regime airbase in Homs in Syria on Thursday night (6 April) in response to the horrific chemical attack against civilians in the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun. Speaking at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where the president is attending a two-day summit with his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, Trump said it was in the vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
Apr 7, 2017
Air India lifts flight ban on Ravindra Gaikwad after Commercial pilots and flight attendants ganged up against him
Ravindra Gaikwad expresses regret in letter to civil aviation minister, requests to lift airline ban
Advani's presidential bid hangs by a thread after Babri case revived: Will BJP patriarch go gently into that good night?
5 precious Obama moments from the White House correspondents' dinner that Donald Trump can never match! [VIDEOS]
Congress' Ajay Maken demands Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over findings of Shunglu Committee report
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- Kerala nun rape case: Accused Bishop Mulakkal welcomed with garland and rose petals in Jalandhar
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner