Karnataka elections 2018 is turning out to be a three-way-battle between Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress and Janata Dal (Secular). Besides Siddaramaih and Sriramulu, we are expecting several high-voltage fights including HD Kumaraswamy and CP Yogeeshwara in Channapatna. Read to know the top 10 constituencies, which are slated witness high profile political fights.
May 11, 2018
- DiaperDon trend irks Donald Trump, demands action on Twitter; memes galore
- Shocking: Pune metro workers accidentally unearthed something from construction site; here's what they found
- Yediyurappa's secretary attempts suicide; CM visits hospital, says condition stable
- MiG-29K trainer aircraft crashes into Arabian Sea; 1 pilot rescued, another missing
- Parliamentarians throw pig meat at each other in Taiwan [here's why]