Campaigner are marching through London to protest the UK’s Brexit decision. The United for Europe march coincides with the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.Protesters march from Park Lane to the Palace of Westminster, location of the recent terror attack. Some protesters were carrying yellow flowers to commemorate the attack’s victims.Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron, Nick Clegg, David Lammy and Jonathan Bartley are attending the march. Prime Minister Theresa May is expected to trigger Article 50 on 29 March to begin the exit process.
Mar 25, 2017
The House of Representatives cancelled the vote on the bill to repeal Obamacare after failing to gather support within the GOP for it to pass. US President Donald Trump blamed the Democrats for the bills failure - despite the fact that his own party controls both the House and the Senate.
Mar 25, 2017
EU leaders of 27 countries have gathered in Rome to celebrate the EU’s 60th birthday. The anniversary ceremony excludes the UK, because of its vote in support of Brexit. Security measures have been increased following the terror attack in London. The Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957, establishing the European Economic Community. It was signed by Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany.
Mar 25, 2017
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal put on trial by Delhi court in criminal defamation case filed by Arun Jaitley
Following the terror attack on Westminster which left five dead, including one policeman, ex counter-terrorism detective David Videcette told IBTimes UK that there has been uneasy relationship between police and MPs over the arming of officers outside Parliament.
Mar 24, 2017
Shouldn't Shiv Sena MP, Ravindra Gaikwad be behind bars for assault? Meanwhile IndiGo cancels his ticket!
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests
- Sabarimala LIVE: Protests intensify as women wait to enter temple; section 144 imposed