New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
Former US President Barack Obama said on Thursday (May 25) he was concerned about how technology advances had made it easier for people to retreat into our own bubbles. In his first speech in Europe since leaving the White House, he also warned against taking peace and prosperity for granted.
May 26, 2017
In a speech during the campaign trail for the upcoming German elections, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that she believes Europe should look after itself and not rely on others, for example the US or UK. I can only say that we Europeans must really take our fate into our own hands, Merkel said one day after the end of the G7 summit in Sicily.
May 28, 2017
Acknowledging Kashmir issue a challenge for Modi govt, Rajnath says Centre will come up with 'permanent solution'
Sri Lanka floods: Thankfully, Indian media did not go on a PR overdrive as it had during Nepal quake
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men