The drop of a bomb by the US military on an Isis cave system has killed at least 36 militants. US officials said no civilians were harmed. Villagers three miles from the blast described the impact of the mother of all bombs.
Apr 14, 2017
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: India cancels maritime security talks as Pak denies consular access for 14th time
Srinagar by-poll 2017 result updates: Farooq Abdullah wins Lok Sabha by-election by more then 10,000 votes
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: India demands certified copy of chargesheet and verdict, to appeal against order
The United States dropped a massive GBU-43 bomb, the largest non-nuclear bomb, in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday (April 13) on an Islamic State cave complex in Afghanistan. It was the first time this bomb has been used in combat.
Apr 14, 2017
Donald Trump made strange comments about his chief strategist, Steve Bannon. The comments seemed to signal a reduction in Bannons position and came after reports of shouting matches between Bannon and Trumps son-in-law Jared Kushner. Bannon reportedly called Kushner a cuck and a globalist.
Apr 13, 2017
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets