Gold smuggling mafia grips Kerala as police search Swapna Suresh, operational manager of govt's KSIT
A video surfaced the social media where a team from Gujarat's Atal Samvedana Covid-19 care hospital is seen assembling 182 beds made of cardboard to boost the medical infrastructure of the state.
27 days ago
- FDA approves 'Corona canon': Bengaluru firm's invention kills 99.9% virus, gives India hope
- Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa tests positive for Covid
- Fact-Check: COVID victim Dr. Aisha does not exist; fake images, fake story go viral
- Kangana Ranaut just can't get over Hrithik Roshan; calls him 'silly ex' and Taapsee Pannu 'chatukarita'
- Indian Army soldier missing in Shopian, Kashmir; car set ablaze, search on