Justin Trudeau's youngest son Hadrien is teaching the world how to live like a boss on his India visit [Photos]
Tibetan Prime Minister-in-exile Lobsang Sangay mourned Sridevi's unexpected death and said he enjoyed watching her movies during his Delhi University days.
Feb 26, 2018
Sridevi's death: Tibetan PM-in-exile Lobsang Sangay mourns her demise, says 'Like millions I will miss her too'
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- From Ranbir-Alia to Priyanka-Nick; celeb couples with more than 10 years of age difference
- Taxiwala (Taxiwaala) full HD movie leaked on torrents: Free download to affect box office collection
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- Urvashi Rautela's remuneration for performing at Dubai for T10 Cricket League 2018 will blow your mind
- Five times Ranbir Kapoor proved his love for Katrina Kaif with adorable words