The Bullet train project in India is being built with a loan from Japan for a period of 50 years. Japan is charging an interest rate of 0.5 percent.
Mar 24, 2018
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Three killed, 15 injured after massive explosion in Karachi's Maskan Chowrangi area
- Baba beats cancer: Sanjay Dutt gives his kids best birthday gift, pens emotional note
- Pak Army vs Sindh Police: Pakistan on brink of civil war; what's happening | Explained
- Fact-check: No, Indian tricolour was not waved during PAK's Karachi rally against Imran Khan govt