Bureaucrat refutes allegations of sexually harassing IAS officer, says ready to take lie-detection test
2018 Fifa World Cup Predictions: Will this cute deaf cat predict the way 'Paul, the Octopus' did at 2010 event?
The doctors posted in remote areas of Jammu and Kashmir have been saving lives of hundreds of patients under the 'Save Hearts Initiative' launched by the Directorate of Health Services last December.
Jun 11, 2018
- Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal's pre-wedding festivities begin [Inside pics]
- Is comedian Bharti Singh ousted from 'The Kapil Sharma Show' after drug arrest; here's the truth
- GHMC polls determine fate & fortune of BJP on TRS, AIMIM's home-turf: Explained
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- 'Aapki aukat nahi hoti to make comparisons': Sara Ali Khan on getting less screen time in movies