In 2016, AES claimed 1,301 lives and affected another 11,651 while JE claimed 283 lives and affected another 1,676 people.
Aug 14, 2017
Here are 10 things to know about the European egg scandal that is spreading to Asia now, and the pesticide Fipronil that is said to be behind it.
Aug 12, 2017
Over 60 children have lost their lives within a span of five days at state-run Baba Raghav Das Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur due to disruption of oxygen supply and non-payment of dues to the supplier.
Aug 12, 2017
Two large surveys carried out in 2001-02 and 2012-13 have found that harmful levels of drinking are increasing among almost all demographics in the US. According to an analysis published in JAMA Psychiatry, the number of teetotalers is falling while high-risk drinking and alcoholism rose sharply during the 11-year period.
Aug 10, 2017
5 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Google's AI can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Black Death returns to the US! All you need to know about the disease