A team successfully performed a penis transplant on a 40 year old male. He had lost his penis 17 years ago due to complications after a traditional circumcision.
May 23, 2017
A first-of-its-kind ambulance taxi service created by the Vodafone Foundation to save the lives of high-risk pregnant women in two Tanzanian districts the size of Belgium, reduced maternal mortality rates by 27% in its first year.
May 22, 2017
India trails China, Nepal and Bangladesh in global healthcare index; could it dent medical tourism industry?
9 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Addiction explained: Here's why the brain chooses alcohol over healthier alternatives
- Japan's Hayabusa2 mission to return a sample of an asteroid has almost reached its target
- Summer Solstice 2018: Longest day of the year - why it happens, what you need to know
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons