'Drinking alcohol increases the risk of some of the most common forms of cancer,' says a recent study
Sep 8, 2017
Researchers from the University of Texas at Austin (UTA) have invented a ground-breaking pen device which quickly and accurately identifies cancerous tissue during surgery. The tool can provide results in around 10 seconds, more than 150 faster than current technology.
Sep 7, 2017
The research was based on results from 45,000 mothers and kids.
Sep 5, 2017
An FIR has been registered against the CMO, CMS and doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia Rajkiya Chikitsalaya in Farrukhabad. Read to know more
Sep 4, 2017
After the horrific devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, several islands of fire ants have been spotted floating on the rising floodwaters in Houston.
Sep 2, 2017
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists