A video shows a Canadian police officer yelling at a mother for leaving her two children in a hot car while she went grocery shopping. Police in Vancouver received multiple calls about the children who were said to be in distress. A full emergency response including police and fire services were dispatched.The children, aged 3 and 6, were reportedly in the car for 20 minutes. The Ministry of Children and Family Development was informed about the case.
Jul 8, 2017
International Yoga Day 2017: Jennifer Aniston to Reese Witherspoon; you can take inspiration from these Hollywood celebs
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh