In 2016, AES claimed 1,301 lives and affected another 11,651 while JE claimed 283 lives and affected another 1,676 people.
Aug 14, 2017
Here are 10 things to know about the European egg scandal that is spreading to Asia now, and the pesticide Fipronil that is said to be behind it.
Aug 12, 2017
Over 60 children have lost their lives within a span of five days at state-run Baba Raghav Das Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur due to disruption of oxygen supply and non-payment of dues to the supplier.
Aug 12, 2017
Two large surveys carried out in 2001-02 and 2012-13 have found that harmful levels of drinking are increasing among almost all demographics in the US. According to an analysis published in JAMA Psychiatry, the number of teetotalers is falling while high-risk drinking and alcoholism rose sharply during the 11-year period.
Aug 10, 2017
13 hours ago
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- 'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika
- Get ready for Sunday night's 'supermoon' total lunar eclipse
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists