'Drinking alcohol increases the risk of some of the most common forms of cancer,' says a recent study
Sep 8, 2017
Researchers from the University of Texas at Austin (UTA) have invented a ground-breaking pen device which quickly and accurately identifies cancerous tissue during surgery. The tool can provide results in around 10 seconds, more than 150 faster than current technology.
Sep 7, 2017
The research was based on results from 45,000 mothers and kids.
Sep 5, 2017
An FIR has been registered against the CMO, CMS and doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia Rajkiya Chikitsalaya in Farrukhabad. Read to know more
Sep 4, 2017
After the horrific devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, several islands of fire ants have been spotted floating on the rising floodwaters in Houston.
Sep 2, 2017
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Watch: Meteor illuminates sky during Foo Fighters show in Netherlands
- Volcanoes produce music deep inside them and it could help prepare for eruptions
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says