Are you using mouthwash more than once? Beware, for it can put you at higher risk of developing diabetes!
Animal drugs mislabelled and sold to humans! Officials seize 3,000 such drugs in Thane and Ghaziabad
Doctors take care of patients but not themselves? Study shows doctors have shorter lifespan than others
The longest worm removed from the North Korean defector's intestines was nearly 30 centimetres long.
Nov 20, 2017
Dozens of parasites found in North Korean defector's intestines expose secluded nation's health crisis
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study