The study found a 3.3 per cent annual decline in mortality rates of infants less than one month old and 5.4 per cent for those in the age-group from one month to 59 months.
Sep 22, 2017
More than 60% of deaths in India are due to non-communicable diseases, according to a new study.
Sep 21, 2017
Injury to a blood vessel, also known as 'dissection' in medical terms, may lead to blood supply getting blocked or reduced, causing a devastating paralytic attack or brain attack.
Sep 19, 2017
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Watch: Meteor illuminates sky during Foo Fighters show in Netherlands
- Volcanoes produce music deep inside them and it could help prepare for eruptions
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says