Cooking mushrooms can be a tough task. They sometimes get overcooked. You can cook mushrooms in these easy methods
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 8, 2014
Cooked Colocasia - 250 gm
Carom seeds - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafeotedia powder
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 to 3 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Curd - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Wash and pressure cook the Colocasia. Once it is cooked, let it cool down, peel the skin & chop it.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Carom seeds, Asafeotedia powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Coriander powder & salt. Mix all the ingredients gently.
3. Add Cooked Colocasia, Mix well. Fry the Colocasia in the spicy powder until its golden brown.
4. Now turn off the stove, add curd & mix it. Dahi arbi is ready to be served. You can serve this with chapatti & rice.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 7, 2014
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients