Lewis Hamilton took on a rival of a different kind yesterday, swapping the tarmac for the canvas of a wrestling ring. The newly crowned Formula One World Champion appeared at the Arena Mexico to face an opponent laced in grease and leather at the spiritual home of Lucha Libre. Hamilton showed his talents that extend beyond the steering wheel as he took on the wrestling star at a Puma event in Mexico City.
Oct 29, 2015
The Mexican race track should be the second fastest in the world
Oct 29, 2015
United States Grand Prix: Force India drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg like racing in Austin
The Rodriguez Brothers race track in Mexico City opened to the public on 3 October ahead of the Formula One race to be held there next month. The race track, measuring 2.67 miles, recently underwent a $50m (£32.94m) reconstruction. Mexican Formula One racer Sergio Perez joined Mexico City mayor Miguel Mancera who led the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Oct 4, 2015
Japanese Grand Prix results: Lewis Hamilton triumphant as Rosberg finishes second, Vettel comes third
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Wife says no to Mexican man's World Cup trip, friends take life-size cut-out to Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch viral video of Malayalam commentator describing Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Will Messi play another World Cup? Argentina coach Sampaoli reveals ahead of Moscow opener