Toto Wolff, the team principal of Mercedes Formula One, said on Tuesday (1 December) that the team will retain its practice of having two number one drivers. Mercedes have been dominant for the past two seasons, with Briton Lewis Hamilton winning the championship both years, and his German team mate Nico Rosberg finishing second on both occasions. In the 38 races over the past two seasons, Hamilton has won 21 races and Rosberg has won 11, as they have swept the constructors championship both times as well.
Dec 3, 2015
The 2015 Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton was in relaxed mood in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday (1 December) as he made a visit to his Mercedes teams fuel supplier and engineering partner Petronas at their Kuala Lumpur headquarters.
Dec 1, 2015
Ahead of this weekends penultimate Formula One race of the season at Brazils Interlagos track, Ferrari hosted a fan open day at their Mugello circuit in Tuscany. Drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen greeted their fans who turned up in large numbers to see their heroes. The drivers raced around the circuit in both Formula One cars, and older, vintage Ferraris. Some fans were even lucky enough to be driven around by their heroes.
Nov 10, 2015
Williams F1 driver Felipe Massa pretended to be a James Bond villain.
Oct 30, 2015
Lewis Hamilton took on a rival of a different kind yesterday, swapping the tarmac for the canvas of a wrestling ring. The newly crowned Formula One World Champion appeared at the Arena Mexico to face an opponent laced in grease and leather at the spiritual home of Lucha Libre. Hamilton showed his talents that extend beyond the steering wheel as he took on the wrestling star at a Puma event in Mexico City.
Oct 29, 2015
- Novak Djokovic is in no-win situation, says Roger Federer's former coach
- IPL 2019: Kings XI Punjab preview and SWOT analysis - Will Gayle storm strike in India?
- BCCI releases full IPL 2019 schedule, standby venue named - Full schedule, timing, venues
- Roger Federer on future of tennis after he and Rafael Nadal retires
- Blame it on Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri - Why Gautam Gambhir slammed the captain and coach ahead of World Cup