The Mexican race track should be the second fastest in the world
Oct 29, 2015
United States Grand Prix: Force India drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg like racing in Austin
The Rodriguez Brothers race track in Mexico City opened to the public on 3 October ahead of the Formula One race to be held there next month. The race track, measuring 2.67 miles, recently underwent a $50m (£32.94m) reconstruction. Mexican Formula One racer Sergio Perez joined Mexico City mayor Miguel Mancera who led the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Oct 4, 2015
Japanese Grand Prix results: Lewis Hamilton triumphant as Rosberg finishes second, Vettel comes third
1 hour ago
- IPL 2019: Mumbai Indians preview and SWOT analysis - Rohit to turn hitman this summer?
- Virat Kohli looking at other IPL teams for future seasons? Skipper makes big statement
- MS Dhoni-Virat Kohli relationship - Ravi Shastri reveals what keeps them going
- Why RCB have failed to win IPL - Captain Virat Kohli identifies huge reason ahead of season
- Revealed! Kurt Angle drops massive hint about his choice of opponent for WrestleMania farewell match