The top four emitters in 2017, which covered 58 per cent of global emissions, were China (27 per cent), the US (15 per cent), the European Union (10 per cent) and India (7 per cent), according to the projection by the Global Carbon Project.
3 days ago
Science & Health
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Gigantic black hole collision sent ripples to earth; should we worry?
- Not dark matter, but dark fluid comprises 95 percent of the universe, finds study
- Alien shock revelation: Extraterrestrials might have already visited earth, says NASA scientist